analytics

Oct 8, 2012

a MONTH in MASKS.

happy MONDAY!
okay so now that we are on our way to Halloweentime... I like to post my collection of masks on mondays! i LOVE seasonal fun (can you say Pumpkin Spice Lattes?) Also i LOVE these masks placed over vintage photos. When I'm in my own place, I'm TOTALLY gonna do this on the family photos around the home! 
#fun ...and here's more!

cute & crafty ...and LOVE the world map behind anything!







this one's a hoot! (see what i did there?) #winks

XO.
-tiffany.
other photos via
tumblr.

2 comments:

  1. Such great masks!! Now I really want to make me my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to find masks from a single culture with contrasting characters. I just can't think of a culture which use masks in performance and ritual, I've tried typing stuff into Google images but still have no luck any ideas are welcome.

    ReplyDelete

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.