analytics

Aug 13, 2009

Psalm 102:18 says BLOG!



I've been lounging in the jacuzzi a lot these past couple of days. I'll be honest it's because I haven't been feeling well. The hot water has done an okay job of soothing my achy tummy. BUT I think today it is officially DONE and I can move on with life! ...and BLOG!


Did you know Psalm 102:18 says to BLOG???
Well really it says...
"Write down for the coming generation what the Lord has done so those not yet born can PRAISE Him!" <<< LOVE it!  ...and I will!


Thought for the day >>>
The Broadway lyricist Oscar Hammerstein once told the story of seeing the top of the Statue of Liberty from a helicopter. He was impressed because of the incredible detail the artist had sculpted on an area that no one was expected to see. In fact, the Statue of Liberty was completed with no idea that man would someday be able to fly over the statue!

When you’re tempted to cut corners, thinking, “No one will ever know,” remember God is looking down and sees everything you do. Give him your best this week!

(via Excelling at What You Do - Daily Devotional)



XO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! thanks for stopping by! XO.